Powerful Animation Made Easy
What is KeyShot Animation?
KeyShot Animation is the fastest way to create animated visuals of your 3D models. Quickly animate models, parts, cameras, and more, without complex toolsets. KeyShot Animation allows you to build, light, and adjust your animation in real-time, as you create it.
3D FORMAT SUPPORT
Fast, Easy Data Import
KeyShot supports all major 3D file formats, including FBX, Cinema 4D, and more. With KeyShot Animation there is no need to learn multiple tools, simply import your assets, use the Animation Wizard, and render the results.
Animations in Three Steps
The Animation Wizard is a powerful tool to bring your scene to life in three easy steps. Select the type of animation you want to create, select the models or camera you want to animate, then select how and where you want it to move.
For users who want to explore the possibilities, use advanced options such as motion blur, displacement animation, and stacking or sequencing nodes to achieve a wide array of motion effects.
Industry Leading Visuals
KeyShot Animation brings the depth of KeyShot materials and lighting from expanding Cloud Library resources or your own custom creations, knowing exactly what you’ll get when you’re ready to render.
How Can You Use KeyShot Animation?
Turntables and More
Inspect your creation from every angle.
Show how it’s all put together.
Share what your product can do.
Animation for Every Industry
From the animation experts at:
Built for Designers
The Animation Wizard is the easiest way to create animations step-by-step. Choose an animation type and the wizard walks you through every step in the animation setup.
- Select the type of animation
- Select what you want to animate
- Adjust the settings of the animation
- Select finish to add it to the timeline
The KeyShot Animation Timeline is the control center for your animation. Access the Animation Wizard to walkthrough an animation setup. Play, scrub or preview your animation in real-time. See all your individual animations in one spot with the ability to group, mirror, lock, hide or duplicate any animation as needed.
KeyShot Animation Features
With the features in KeyShot Animation, create high-quality, animated product visuals faster than you ever thought possible.
KeyShot Animation includes:
- Individual Transforms: KeyShot uses individual object and camera transforms that can be combined, copied and linked to deliver fully featured animation
- Single Application Environment: Animation capabilities built directly into KeyShot
- Real-time Animation: Setup, edit, and playback inside real-time ray traced environment
- Real-time Interaction: Full interaction with camera, lighting and materials during playback
- Animation Wizard: Step-by-step walk-through for first time users
- Modify: Duplicate, Mirror, Lock, Hide, Group
- Pivot Points: Part Origin or Center, Object Axis, Dynamic Pivot Point
- Motion Blur: Include camera or part blur with the click of a button
- Camera Animations: Orbit, Path, DOF, Dolly, Zoom, Panorama, Inclination, Translation, Camera Switch, Model/Part Animations, Turntable, Translation, Rotation, Fade
- Fast preview output: AVI, MPEG
- High quality render output: AVI, MPEG, MOV, GIF, individual frames with Render Passes